Guest Information Lounge, Northumberland
Here at Cheviot Holiday Cottages, we want everything just perfect for our guests. Due to government cutbacks, the small, friendly Northumberland National Park Visitor Centre located at
Ingram is closing. Therefore, we have closed one of our holiday cottages, formerly Hillside View, to provide a welcome lounge instead, with a relaxing and friendly atmosphere, where our
guests can get information, ideas and advice on all aspects of their self-catering holiday with us in Northumberland.
- Welcome lounge area with comfortable sofas and a log fire.
- Free Wi-Fi (in addition to all individual cottages).
- Local tourist information files, opening times, and abundant up-to-date leaflets.
- Suggested itineries for days out.
- Maps and walking / cycle routes.
- Local restaurant and cafe menus.
- DVDs about Northumberland.
- DVD and commentary about archaeology in our valley.
- DVD library.
- Chest full of Lego.
- Selection of family board games.
- Home-cooked freezer meals.
- Extra bread mixes for bread machines.
- Cycle hire arrangements.
- Pizza orders.
- Photo copier available.