Northumberland Holiday Cottages Information
Our full business terms and conditions will be provided before a booking is confirmed. The following information is provided for guidance.
- All of our properties are graded 5 Stars Self Catering by English Tourism Council.
- Gate Lodge and The Retreat are unique bespoke cottages for two. These holiday cottages are let for full weeks and three night weekend and four night mid week short breaks all year round with changeovers on Friday and Mondays.
- The Coach House is also for two and let for full weeks and three-night weekend and four-night midweek breaks all year round with change-overs on Mondays and Fridays.
- Barley Mill, Bluebell Byre, Honeysuckle Cottage, Stables Cottage and Dovecote are let for full weeks only in high season with Saturday change-overs. Short breaks are available in low season with Friday and Monday change-overs.
- All properties (except Gate Lodge and The Retreat) will be available from 4pm on day of arrival and 10am on day of departure. Gate Lodge and The Retreat will be available from 2pm on day of arrival and 10am on day of departure.
- Our holiday prices are fully inclusive! Central heating (night storage heaters in the Coach House), domestic hot water, electricity and logs for the wood-burning stoves or open Victorian fireplaces are all included.
- Our properties are fully equipped, including co-ordinating bed linen, table linen, tea towels and towels (bath towel and hand towel per person on the booking form). However, please bring your own cot bedding if required. Extra towels provided with Gate Lodge sauna and for The Retreat swimspa/jacuzzi.
- Like all the houses in Ingram, the water supply for all properties is served from a local spring.
- A non-refundable deposit of £300 is payable at the time of booking or within three days of making a reservation. No reservation will be treated as confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
- The balance is payable in full two calendar months prior to the date of arrival. If a booking is made within two months of the date of arrival, the whole cost must be paid immediately. Full details will be sent to you with the booking form.
- All payments can be made by cheque, payable to Trysha Stephenson. We are unable to accept payment by credit or debit card.
- You are strongly advised to have appropriate holiday cancellation insurance in place. If you do not have your own insurance already, we can suggest Pavey Group Insurance who can be contacted on 01803 401010.
- We listen to our guests' comments very carefully and as a result our properties are completely dog free, apart from three, where we welcome well behaved dogs, only following prior discussion and agreement at the time of booking. The properties we accept well behaved dogs are Bluebell Byre, Barley Mill and Stables Cottage. A warm hand held external shower is available for your dog and is located in the main stable courtyard adjacent to rectory drive gates.
- We now have a secure bicycle store for you to use whether you hire or bring your own cycles.
- In certain cottages we can provide an extra child's mattress together with linen and towels for a charge of £50.
- The owners can always be contacted free of charge direct from the cottage phones during the guest's stay for any urgent requests.